INFORMATION FOR NEW 1040 CLIENTS
1. Copy of 2015 tax return including all forms and schedules.
2. Driver’s license or picture ID for yourself and your spouse.
3. Social security cards for dependents.
4. Dates of birth for each family member.
5. 2016 information to prepare return. 1099’s, W-2’s and information about all income and expense items.
6. Form 1095 showing health care coverage for 2016. This may be in the form of a 1095 -A (must have the form if you got insurance on the marketplace in 2016). Forms 1095-B and 1095-c may be delayed until March, but we can prepare the return without these forms.
Providing me all of the above information, at the time of your appointment, will help me to comply with IRS requirements and help lower the cost of your tax preparation.
Payment is due at the time of preparation.
As you can see in the map below, I am conveniently located right in Stuart Fl, close to 95!